Julie's passion is facilitating a successful egg donation cycle. “Born” into the fertility industry in 1988, Julie “grew up” with TAP Pharmaceuticals and EMD Serono in sales and consulting positions. During this time, God smiled and decided to help round out her experience as an infertility patient, too. Julie wanted two children; Tom wanted four. They reached a compromise by having four children in two pregnancies – Freddie and triplets, Sean, Maggie and Lucy.
Julie earned a BA in Communications from Washington State University (Go Cougs!) and has won multiple sales and consulting awards for her efforts. While not focusing on her work passion, Julie enjoys water sports and passionately researches the correlation between nutrition and health, compassion to animals, and the environmental impact of animal agriculture on our future generations… yes, a (com)passionate vegan.
Working as Chief Operating Officer, Tom handles the administrative tasks of Egg Donor Select and Donor Egg Network, including contracts, finances, and marketing. Having owned and managed technology-related businesses since 1993, Tom brought his expertise to the infertility arena in 2008. He has served on multiple national small business advisory councils and is a two-time recognized leader in running “Inc. 500” fastest growing private companies.
Tom received his BA from the University of San Diego (Go Toreros!) and his MBA from the University of Washington (Go Huskies!). His free time is spent catching up with the kids at college, enjoying time on the water with his wife, and the occasional round of golf.
Our desire is to establish Egg Donor Select as a leading egg donation program with regard to meeting the needs of prospective parents by providing an unsurpassed level of service, qualified donor candidates, and a trustworthy partnership. Led by professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the infertility industry, the following principles were designed to support this goal:
- We strive to strictly adhere to all guidelines established for egg donation service providers by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART)
- We strive to develop lasting relationships with a select group of infertility centers in order to provide a seamless cycle as an extension of their exemplary treatment teams
- We strive to maintain a healthy volume of extraordinary donor candidates who are well informed and committed to helping prospective parents in need of this priceless gift
- We strive to provide the highest standards of excellence in communication and follow through to all prospective parents, donor candidates, and clinical staffs
- We strive to address any area identified as needing improvement immediately to the satisfaction of our customers
- We strive to expand our services thoughtfully as not to disrupt our standards with our valued customers
- We strive to contribute to the infertility society and to our communities